Monday, October 19, 2009
Machine Learning Feed Updates II
I’ve added a few more research blogs.
Taken from Mark Reid’s kith:
- aicoder by Neal Richter
- vetta project by Shane Legg
- natural language processing blog by Hal Daume III
- Justin Domke’s Weblog
- Data Mining: Text Mining, Visualization and Social Media by Matthew Hurst
- Machine Learning for Computer Security by my colleague Konrad Rieck
- oliviergrisel.name by Olivier Grisel (although he said he wanted to update everything about it in a long time)
- Statistical Modeling, Causal Inference, and Social Science by Andrew Gelman (quite high volume, by the way)
- mloss.org Community blog blog for mloss.org on ML software and open source
- AI and Social Science by Brendan O’Connor
I should probably collect all the entries somewhere… .
Again, in case you missed it, the feeds can be found in this post.
Posted by at 2009-10-19 12:51:00 +0200